Automated car parking management system is basically an architecture, designed in such a way so as to manage many car-park areas in which each car-park area is equipped with an automatic till.
This system is enabled with an entry gate and camp management software an exit gate with closed circuit television cameras for capturing the image of the number plate of a vehicle on its way in and out respectively. Automated Car Parking Management communicates by the medium of internet with a remote control center.
Automated Management System offers state-of-the-art parking management system that lives up to the requirements of professional and innovative management of modern car parking. In this automated system, we can provide car-parking systems for both ground level parking and multi-storey car parking with several features.
These features include:
– Access to the area
– Control of vehicle flows
– Manual and automatic mode of payments
– Can supply account and administrative statements to the authorised person
– Access control 24×7 with registration plate recognition
– Automatic operation of gates and retractable posts
– Schedule control
– Time and client account management
– Public and private car park management
Automated car parking is fully automatic, centralized solution for your multi-site, multi-zone car parks, which is available 24×7 throughout the week. As we know, it is based on number plate recognition hence very easy to use.
– Security for public car parks,company car parks, banks, stations, administrations, etc.
– Access control for hotels, clubs, camp-sites, etc
– Access control for industrial suppliers and logistics
– Automatic invoicing
Automated Car Park Management system can also be integrated with car park management software that can handle:
– Site layout
– Up-to-date users file
– Schedule per control point / user
– Number of available parking spaces per zone
– In & out flow report
– Parking time / cost management
– Quotas in shared car parks
In this system, large parking sites can be managed by interconnecting several individual sites. All access points are then centrally managed from a centralised server.
An automated car parking system comprised of a parking rack and at least one car-lifting feeder. The parking rack is divided into a plurality of parking spaces. This car-lifting feeder has a pair of comb-like wings for carrying a car into a pair of comb-like platforms, which are made on each parking space in the parking rack.